From Team Yokomo:
The SD2.0 chassis kit, which is favored by expert drivers for its high expandability and wide range of settings, is now available in a limited edition version with bright anodized aluminum. Although the parts composition is the same as the conventional SD2.0, the main aluminum parts have been subjected to color hard alumite processing, creating a unique machine.
In addition to the eye-catching shock tower and damper cap, the steering area, upper deck post, front and rear suspension mounts, and most importantly, the rear bulkhead and bulk cap are dyed with colored alumite, making the color more appealing than ever. Already released aluminum bumper supports and front bulkheads can also be installed, allowing you to create an even more original machine.
- Variable transmission with selectable positive torque (4 gears) and counter torque (3 gears)
- High-precision aluminum rear bulkhead
- Access to the differential just by removing and removing the rear bulk cap
- Rear traction can be adjusted by differential height adjustment
- Separate chassis structure allows for bulkhead height changes
- Servo mount closer to the rear to achieve 3:7 weight balance
- Ackermann ratio setting with improved operability due to new…