Asturias is an exceptionally well-equipped and professionally maintained Nordhavn 63. She has been captain maintained since new. She currently sits in Charleston, SC awaiting a new owner and new adventures.
Asturias Cruising Features:
- John Deere 6090AFM75, 330hp, keel cooled, dry stack (approx. 4154 hours)
- John Deere 4045TFM85 HE 24V Diesel “Wing Engine” – 100 hp @ 2400 RPM (approx. 440 hours)
- Complete ABT TRAC hydraulic package
- Primary and secondary Northern-Lights generators, bow thruster, stern thruster, TRAC stabilizers, anchor wash and crash pumps
- Cruisair Remote compressor HVAC system
- Two ea. Village Marine 600GPD watermaker
- Bauer Junior II dive compressor
- Stacked Victron Quattro inverters deliver 220-volts
- Victron multi-frequency battery chargers accept 50/60hz power
Enter through the cockpit/aft salon Dutch door into the salon. The salon floor is teak and spruce which gives a warm and inviting feel. The three-piece dining table and settee are to starboard, and the joinerwork that includes the TV lift and audio/visual component storage are to port.
The open galley is just forward of the salon and is equipped with nothing but the…